Monday, May 13, 2013

Dealing With Routine Changes…Again

Looking back at past blog posts, I am amazed at how quickly seasons change. I’m not talking about the weather, but the seasons of life. Quietness in my little space of the internet tend to signify these changes.

These season changes tend to frustrate me to no end. You may have noticed that I have grown to LOVE routines. It seems that once I get a productive and comfortable routine established, life changes once again. Keeping me on my toes, I guess.

I have a few more things around here to catch up on; some cleaning, major freezer cooking, pricing stuff for our garage sale, and a whole mess of other things. This all needs to be squeezed in-between our baseball/softball season (7 games a week!).

So things will still be quiet around here for a few more days while I re-establish a new routine. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Want some egg-free chocolate chip cookies while you wait?

Eating Egg-Free Cookie Dough

The boys recommend this recipe.

Egg-Free Baking

Happy belated Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment