Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to Basics, Menu Planning and Goal Setting

At the beginning of this blogging adventure, I used to post my weekly goals and menu plan, you know my to-dos. I stopped doing this because I felt it was monotonous and boring for anyone who did happen to read this blog.

After looking at my 30 by 30 list, and having an ‘I’m not getting done what I should get done’ feeling lately (not to mention “what’s for dinner” panic) I have decided to start posting my goals/menu again. Hopefully this can help my direction throughout the week. Thanks in advance for bearing with me!

MENU

  • Sunday- Crockpot Steak (used for quesadillas)
  • Monday- Leftovers
  • Tuesday- Mini Meatloaves (from the freezer)
  • Wednesday- Tacos (freezer/crockpot)
  • Thursday- Ginger Chicken (freezer)
  • Friday- Pizza
  • Saturday- (?) Spaghetti or Soup

GOALS

  • Start cleaning/purging/organizing spare bedroom
  • 3 blog posts
  • Work on Etsy listings, at least 3
  • Start boys’ journals
  • 1 refashion

What are you having for dinner this week? (We LOVE new recipes around here!)

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I love this! Please keep posting these lists and goals. I do the same in my calendar but you doing it here will also hold me accountable. I don't do a weekly menu, although i should. Today we had chicken, veggies, mac and cheese, don't know about tomorrow. But I also have on the agenda to write two blog posts for the week and list three things on my etsy shop. We're so much alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE to do something! I feel like my days are slipping out of my fingers, with nothing to show. Good luck on your goals!
      p.s. I'm not faithful with the menu, but it helps me know what we already have- so we do not have as many of the last minute, "Let's order pizza nights."

      Delete