Monday, December 17, 2012

Thankful For Huge Messes

I am so thankful for this:

boysrfellinbetter

A huge mess? Yes, a huge mess. A huge mess that I have probably picked up about twenty times today. Why am I thankful? It means my little boys are FINALLY feeling back to normal. Thank goodness!

Because this nasty bug has stuck around so long, my Christmas crafting has been put on hold. I have spent naptime debugging, shampooing carpet, trying to catch up on laundry, dishes, clearing a (gate-able) area for the tree, you get the idea.

Today I was able to craft! I’ll post updates later this week, here’s a snippet to hold you over:

dangles

Pretty little earrings for the neighbor girls. I think I like the snowman (complete with each girls’ initial) just as much as the earrings. (Note to self: learn to take better photos!) This is my first time ‘wire wrapping’ my earrings. I am in love!

The best part? They are even packaged. (This may be normal for some, but not me. I am usually trying to remember where I stashed the gifts, AND rushing around like a madwoman trying to find and wrap everything on Christmas Eve.)

Are you getting your holiday to-dos done? Or are you in my boat, and had to decide that some things may not get done this year?

2 comments:

  1. That earrings look wonderful! Thanks so much for trying my recipes and so glad they turned out well. Highly recommended to try my Rolled Oat Slice, you won't be disappointed, it's super easy and delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! http://pinkgerberdaisies-kady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete