Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekly

I have a confession...I get distracted easily.

What! You already knew that! Hmm...  As long as we are on the same page.

So where have I been and what have I been doing? I have been working on my to-dos. I have been experimenting in the kitchen (looking for egg-free recipes that taste good, so stay tuned). I have been sewing and crocheting. The cleaning (bare-minimum) has been getting done. The girls and I have been crafting. Whew, I'm exhausted!

Anyways, how did I do on my goals this week?
  1. Resume!  This is a scratch off the list because it is not something that I have to do, and it just depresses me that I haven't done it yet.
  2. Make journals for the men in my life. Well...I pulled out the notebooks, just have not wrote in them yet.
  3. Find 7-10 meals for 30 meal list. Involve the family. I needed to start on this, so I started brainstorming (writing things down fast, then I may have misplaced my list...). I have a list of about 12 meals, and many more to jot down.
  4. List items in etsy shop. Have not done this yet.
  5. Finish computer room. I have not touched the computer room after my long session a couple of weeks ago.
  6. Make journals for my men.  Oops, looks like I didn't proofread too well last week. Guess I get to scratch something off :)
  7. Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths. *Find dress to make. I cut a bunch of bibs and burp cloths out. I sewed about 4 or 5 of each. The girls wanted to make headbands, so I'm counting those too. And I made a dress! Not 100% from scratch, but I made it and I wear it!
  8. Crochet 2 dishcloths. I crocheted 2 and a half. Just need to weave in ends. (Such an easy job yet I always put it off.) 
  9. Continue reading to the boys everyday. Did not do too well this week.
  10. Make 2 Christmas presents. I did not do any Christmas presents this week. We did work on my bead and fabric stash. I think crafting with the girls is a good excuse for not crossing something off my list. (And I gave them ideas of Christmas presents they can make.)
This weeks goals:
  1. Write in journals.
  2. Sew 2 headbands, 2 bibs, and 2 burp cloths.
  3. Crochet 2 dishcloths.
  4. Read to the boys everyday.
  5. Work on meal list, and organizing recipes.
  6. List something in etsy shop.
  7. FINISH computer room.
  8. Use up massive zucchini that were given to us. Document recipes that work.
  9. Go through one shelf of bookshelf.
  10. Get up by 6:30 each weekday morning.
Do you make weekly goals? Any tips for accomplishing them?

p.s. monthly checkup will be posted tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment