Monday, April 16, 2012

Welcome to Theresa's To-Dos

Hello, my name is Theresa; and I have a lot of to-dos. (Everyone: "Hello Theresa.")


I am the wife to the most wonderful man in the world. (I know it sounds cliche, but it's true!) I am the step-mom to a 13 year-old boy, and a 10 year-old girl.  Last July we were blessed with twin boys.


I have always been very put together. The queen of multi-tasking, Miss Can Do Anything. I used to be the go-to girl when people wanted things done, done good, done in a timely fashion, and done with a creative flair. I'm pretty sure I had a bit of OCD, I called it perfectionism, but it my husband recently notified me that it was actually OCD. Since having getting pregnant for Thing 1 and Thing 2, I've lost my talent. I can't focus, my time management skills have disappeared, and most recently I have become good at starting things and not finishing. My world has been literally turned upside down. I am not complaining, but I am desperately need to for some sort of order.


I have pieces of paper with phone numbers, recipes, to-do lists, I-would-like-to-do lists, important information, not so important information, knitting, sewing, and crochet patterns, crafts I would like to do, blogs I like to visit, and the list goes on. I started saving things on the computer, both computers. I would send files to my Kindle, bookmank my favorites, and most recently I have been pinning.


I desire a clean (to me) house. I crave less clutter (by golly do we have a ton of clutter). I hope someday to have everything organized. I would love to be able to multi-task again, but if I can't it would be great if I could at least find that recipe I've been looking for. Speaking of looking for, where oh where did I put that digital kitchen thermometer I bought last week?


Okay, I think you get the idea. This is my little space to work on getting my life a little more organized, my place to document my (hopefully) finished to-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment